July 11, 2013

Precious Moments Alone

One of the most challenging things about staying home with my son has been adjusting to the very few moments that I get to myself. Before I became a parent, I had ample time to do whatever I wanted, whenever I wanted to do it (as long as it came after work). Now, not so much. While my husband's work day ends around 5:00 most days, mine goes from "son up to son down".  And nap time is getting shorter as my precious boy grows. So, basically, I have come to understand that moments like right now, when my awesome husband volunteers to take care of our little man and give me a break, I am taking full advantage.

I don't think I mentioned that my baby has cut 3 molars in the past two weeks, did I? Well. Yep. We are on teething overload around here. That means less sleep, more fussiness, and longer days in general.

So it's moments like these that make me love my husband even more...

Here's to all the awesome husbands who get it. :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments appreciated. I'd love to hear from you!