January 19, 2013

This Is Me


My life has recently turned upside down in the most wonderful way.
My husband and I became parents. I’m a mom! It’s a dream come true.
I quit my teaching job.
I am blessed to stay home with my adorable son and crazy dog.
I have time again to enjoy some long lost loves: cooking, baking, reading, writing, Bible studying, home-making and crafting.  

I am married to my perfect match, my true love. He's wonderful.
I absolutely love to travel. Anywhere. Anytime. But I'm also a homebody. Is that possible? 
I have learned not to take myself too seriously. 
I have also learned to take Jesus incredibly seriously...life and death seriously. It seems the longer I live, the more important my faith is to me.


(I just love his precious little feet!) 
Sometimes (key word: sometimes) I have time to think about the world we live in and reflect on my own life. Sometimes I wish I had a way to share my thoughts and experiences. A dear friend recommended that I start this blog as a way to share, so after much deliberation, here I am.  It’s scary to put anything I write on the internet. I am typically a very private person, an introvert, and completely happy being just so. However, if there is one thing I have learned in my life, it’s that stepping outside my comfort zone is a great way to grow.  This blog will really just be about fun stuff and whatever I feel led to share. I hope that my words can be a blessing to anyone who is interested in reading them.

So that’s my story.  Happy reading!

2 Timothy 1:7 
" For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love, and self-discipline."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments appreciated. I'd love to hear from you!