April 26, 2013

Baby Boy Joy

Some days are easier than others in the life of a stay-at-home-mommy. Sometimes I feel like people see the most tired, worn out side of me (especially when I go anywhere after 5:00)... but I can't express how much joy it is to experience this life. I'm feeling especially thankful for it today. Not sure why. I'm just thankful.

I'm thankful for the ear-to-ear smiles that Baby Boy greets me with each morning, the time that I have to read him stories, rock him to sleep, take him on walks, show him new and exciting things...and so much more. He is starting to walk now, eat regular food (no more baby mush), and has developed an incredible love for the outdoors and our dog. I am seeing his little (big) personality unfold a little more each day, and I'm so proud to be his mommy.

This overwhelming love that I have for my son is teaching me so much about God's love for me. I am His child and His love is greater than any other. I just want to make Him proud and bring Him joy, as I am understanding more and more that He loves me far more than I can comprehend.



He loves you, too, even if you don't realize it yet. :-) 
Have a great day! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments appreciated. I'd love to hear from you!